Are you an Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder sufferer? Should I say “sufferer”?
Some of the symptoms you may have if you have ADD are:
- problems getting organized
- problems staying focused (decreased ability to screen out distractions)
- delays in starting and completing your work
- troubles in managing your time and money
- difficulties in remembering all the small things in your everyday life etc…
Even if you are not experiencing any of these symptoms, today we apply shorter and shorter time-boxing on all of our activities. We get bored so easily. We need something to stimulate us all the time. We jump from one activity to another often and fast.